VG10 or V Gold 10 high quality cutting Japanese stainless steel. This steel is very hard and also very tough. Has great edge retention and is surprisingly easy to sharpen. Made by Takefu Special Steel Company Japan, VG10 steel is a favourite by chefs for their knives and hairdressers for their scissors for its balance as a hard working knife or scissor and durability. Typically the steel has an HRC or hardness rating of 60-61.
- Beautifully designed and balanced for all applications of cutting.
- Ergonomically designed thumb for premium comfort and control
- Fits beautifully in the hand
- Fixed finger rest for comfort and ultimate control
- Manual adjusting screw for perfect tension locking in place to maintain a silky smooth cut
- Screw in stopper that won't come out