440C Stainless steel is a type of modern steel and famous for its high corrosion resistant, wear resistance, strength and hardness qualities. It allows creating a smooth polished surface and razor sharp edges. It is being used in cutting instruments, rolling element bearings, valve seats, high quality knife blades, surgical instruments, chisels, ball bearings and valve parts and most commonly used in the production of cutting tools, including hair cutting scissors.
- Finger rest for comfort and ultimate control.
- Blades are convex edged, hollow ground and triple honed for the ultimate soft cuts while super-light weight
- Adjusting screw with special tool (supplied) locks in place for perfect tension for a silky smooth cut
- Beautifully designed and balanced for all applications of cutting.
- Screw in stopper that won't come out
- Supplied in clear dust proof packaging
- Ergonomically designed thumb for premium comfort and control
- Fits beautifully in the hand