440C Japanese stainless steel. A modern steel and famous for its high corrosion resistant, wear resistance, strength and hardness qualities. It allows creating a smooth polished surface and razor sharp edges. It is being used in cutting instruments, rolling element bearings, valve seats, high quality knife blades, surgical instruments, chisels, ball bearings and valve parts and most commonly used in the production of cutting tools, including hair cutting scissors.
- Blade is convex edged, hollow ground and triple honed for the ultimate soft cuts while super-light weight
- Tightening screw with special tool (supplied) locks in place to maintain perfect tension for smooth operation
- Designed for all thinning & cutting applications
- Smoothly delivers a 30% application (standard percentage) of thinning to hair
- Screw in stopper that won't come out